Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Project!

from my facebook pages - Hey, everyone....hope you're all doing well! I've just come up with a new little project, if you're interested. There are so many of you visiting the site everyday. I really do appreciate that! So, here's what I came up with. Why don't you all make a video or write a story about you or your daughter's life with Turner's Syndrome? I can put the videos together so that there's one video for everybody to see each other's stories. It would be posted here and to the home page of my site. The written stories can be put up on the Turner's Syndrome Angels site. If interested, please let me know how you plan on sending me the info. Thanks so much! *C

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colleen, just discovered your blog! Great job! I am a 43 yr old who was diagnosed with TS when I was about 8. Just wanted to delurk to say hi! I have a blog which details my life with my 4 year old daughter, who I adopted a few years ago.
    Happy Holidays!!
    www.allaboutelizabeth-anne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete