Friday, June 21, 2013

...stopping by to say thank you!

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been on the blog in a while, so I thought I should check in and write again. First of all, I just wanted to thank you for all of your support. It does mean a lot, and I really appreciate it. I hope we can continue to work together to spread more awareness of TS! (From my FB Page earlier today): Wow! I am blown away by the response to my post from earlier today! All I can say is that you guys are AWESOME! Thank you again for all of your support; it really does mean a lot to me. Please don't forget to continue to share my page and raise awareness of TS. We can do this together! #CTSP #turnerssyndromeawareness Much love, Colleen ♥ :) I promise that things on here will be updated very, very soon! Please keep an eye out. :) xoxo - Colleen

2 comments:

  1. I was born with TS and was diagnosed at about the age of maybe 5 or 6(?) It is interesting to meet others and share the same experience with wonderful women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's great to hear different stories/experiences. :)

      Delete